Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring flea market

Globus 2026, a german globe from the 60s made by Michael Seidel.

Dinnerware set 'Jubilant' designed by Wim de Vries in 1958 and produced by Fris Edam
 

This hanging planter is a so called Keramobile designed by Jaap Ravelli in the 70s. 

Decorative plate from the 50s.

Yesterday the flea market season started. It was a really cold, grey and windy day and I was feeling very sorry for the market sellers.

As you can see I had a wonderful day vintage hunting. My fav find is a yellow & black bread box from the 50s and  my most valuable find is a record from the Small Faces.

Any one else went to a flea market this weekend??

see you,
Kay

PS: Christo in Oberhausen  Has anybody been there yet? If so let us know if it's worth a visit.

9 comments:

Mars said...

Great finds! I love the globe and the plate!
I went this morning. Not such a good hunt for me, although I found a nice lamp.

Ingrid from Ingthins went to Christo I believe...

Anonymous said...

So schöne Funde sind das! Toll! Hier ist leider noch keine Saison, weil immer noch Schnee liegt. Ich bin aber schon ganz ungeduldig ;).

Liebe Grüße von Carmen

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Mars
love to see your new lamp


@Carmen
miss you

Mars said...

Tuesday I will show my new lamp, I have to clean it first :) And it's difficult to get a good picture all by myself because it looks better while hanging...

Mette said...

Love the globe! They are hard to find. We are looking for one to my dear husband. Enjoy this lovely day.

Merle said...

I can't believe, but I love the hanging planter! ;)

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Merle

same here...

Iris Vank said...

The start of the flea market season makers me sooo excited!

IRIS LEONHARDT _ // SKULPTUR said...

So ein schöner Fund! I love globes - the thought living
somewhere else.
The globe I found is from Italy - Technodidatitica, Ampoule type poirette E /14. Liebe GRüße Iris