Monday, November 22, 2010

touch of christmas



I will look for my christmas decoration in the morning (got some nice candleholders somewhere in my christmas boxes).
This wonderful chain of christmas trees I got from a dutch blogger friend who lives in Berlin (miss you girl).
My idea for this christmas is to buy art from etsy  and Tinyshowcase and all my other gifts I will by in small local shops. I ordered a cool gift for Mister Kay, but I will tell you about it when I got it.

- love the group   America

14 comments:

andrella said...

So nice!!!!!
hugs from andrella

Gabi said...

I really love them !!
Love
Gabi

Nonna said...

What a lovely christmas tree chain! Great idea!

Have a nice day!

...Nina Nixon... said...

Such a pretty garland Kay - good luck hunting for your Christmas decs.

Nina xxx

Belinda said...

wow, i truly love this garland. very inspriring, since i am really busy making christmasdecorations!

read me... said...

Love the tree garland... love it!

Patina-H said...

Nice chain of christmas tree :) Like your blog ! Thanks for your comment !

Sarj said...

I love the Christmas tree's! Divine! Will use for inspiration :-)

Kaspara said...

So nice christmas tree!!
I have to tell you that my sister who own a fine interior-shop in the town we live, has your blog as a favorite blog. "You have to visit "Kaylovesvintage" she tells me.
Have a nice day!

nadine paduart said...

my word! crochteed x-mas trees! why didn't i think of it? (because i'm lazy., and granny squared, is why.. ;)))
what a splendid idea... may i copy it?

Kaylovesvintage said...

@woolf

sure, love to see your trees

@kASPARA

THANKS ,that""s nice to know

likeschocolate said...

love it! darling!

tanïa said...

Oh, this is SO pretty!!

Lovely World said...

Yes, this is a lovely garland! I am inspired.