Friday, November 19, 2010

no,no,no

                              
Sometimes you see wonderful vintage at the flea market ,
but I have to keep in mind we only got a small house ,lol
 Look at the  Hood Hair Dryer & Floor Stand
(love the packing)


This wonderful fuzzy mint coat (looks so cozy) is also
a  cool  fashion item , which I did not buy.


my week:

- went to the Kinect Store in Amsterdam (that was fun)
- started Christmas shopping
- my treat this week Toffee Nut Latte  from Starbucks
- joined the expat bookclub a couple of months ago ( great way of meeting new people )

have a good weekend

kay

8 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I don't think I have ever seen seen a fuzzy mint green coat

Herr Janosch said...

It is really hard to keep in mind that you only have a small house/ flat, isn't ist? I have this problem, too....

Francesca said...

haha, love the title! It would be nice to have a house (and a wardrobe) big enough for a fuzzy mind coat:)

Margith said...

I love the mint coat :-)

Merle said...

The coat ist absolutely crazy! :)
I can't say no, that's a problem, sometimes ;))

Anonymous said...

haha, funny and great idea... a large house for a lot of mint green coats - lol

april said...

i love christmas shopping. what are you going to buy? and toffee nut latte sounds delicious. would like to go together with you in fuzzy mint coats to the flea market. big hug and happy sunday*

Unknown said...

You joined the bookclub. Great!
And you started christmas shopping...nonono!
Enjoy my friend!