Tuesday, November 16, 2010

last summer


Last summer in Copenhagen I saw some beautiful large Krenit bowls.
I really wanted one but they where rather expensive, so Mister Kay told me to wait.


So a couple of weeks ago at the carboot sale in Canterburry Mister kay was very lucky to find the red Krenit bowl for fifty pence and two days later he found a yellow one in a vintage shop in Margate, also for a very good price....

So I guess sometimes it's better to wait a little bit.


- I found my 2011 Calender, ordered it last night from Gingiber

- cool lady, nice blog, wonderful shop  winsome hollow

9 comments:

Guusje said...

cool!

joanie said...

Yes, good things come to those who wait. Especially really nice people like you, it's all that stored up good Karma!
The bowls are gorgeous too.

nadine paduart said...

how cool is finding two bowls in a row? môa, sèg!

Anonymous said...

They are perfect.
Love the red one. How beautiful hunting is Mr.K doing lately.

Ibabe

likeschocolate said...

Yeah for good find and cheap too!Congratulations!

cate said...

two great finds in a row?!?!? lucky girl! and mister kay knows how to suss out the good stuff, doesn't he? wow. so beautiful.

read me... said...

Someone was smiling down on you. I love tales of good fortune. And I agree... the bowls are lovely. Nice calendar too!

The Vintagist said...

eheh...defenetely true!
I had the same few months ago. Felt in love of an expensive big Fat Lava that i found 2 weeks later for less then half price ;)

Doei!

Lit de Parade said...

Ohhhhh wonderful Krenit-bowls and the Dell lamp, soooooo stylish in it´s simplicity:-)


M @ Lit de Parade.se