Sunday, May 31, 2009

I love swapping



I love to swap.
I swap magazine with my girlfriends & books with my friend Alex in Germany, art,ceramic with my friend Therese, perfume with with my friend Terry in NY and....flower seeds, vintage and...
Next will be a clothes swapping party with my girlfriends..guess that will be fun.
And what about house swapping ?
Have you ever swapped?
Last week I did have a wonderful vintage swap with Melissa from tiny happy
and Marie from blassevielfalt made this beautiful bag for me

4 comments:

april said...

i'm a swap beginner...clothes swapping party sounds great.

gardenmama said...

Never swapped.
Love the embroidery, I collect embroidered table cloths...
I don't know how I missed your pics before, your style is incredible! Lovely to see some of your gardens!

Tania said...

I just participated in my first swap and it was Christmas! Am now officially addicted.

la lune dans le ciel said...

I never swapped. We do from time to time stock sales (braderie en français) as buyer or seller!
but I like the idea of swap ...why not !